|Organization Name:||Israel Post Ltd|
|GT Ref ID:||027326|
|Tender Notice Type:||Tender|
|Tender Notice No:||17638|
Israel Post Ltd. hereby invites offers as follows:
Purchase of an Automated Parcel Lockers System (tender no. 17638)
Each Bidder is required to demonstrate compliance with all the following prerequisite conditions:
1. During the period of 36 (thirty-six) months preceding the Bid Submission Date, the Bidder or Manufacturer supplied and installed at least 200 Parcel Lockers (total of at least 2,400 cells) per customer to at least 3 customers in the field of logistics or postal companies, total of at least 600 Parcel Lockers (7,200 cells), of the proposed model or similar.
2. As an alternative, during the period of 36 (thirty-six) months preceding the Bid Submission Date, the Bidder or Manufacturer supplied and installed at least 50 lockers of any kind (total of at least 500 cells) per customer to at least 20 customers, total of at least 1,000 Lockers (10,000 cells).
3. Each Bidder must participate in the Bidders' Conference, which will be held via video conference on Microsoft Team Meeting, on Monday February 7th, 2022, at 11.00 am Israel Time, as stated in Clause 2.8 of the tender document.
Without in any way limiting the right of IPC to postpone, extend or change any of the times and dates set out in the Tender Documents, at its sole discretion and at any time (including in proximity to the following dates), the anticipated schedule for the Tender Process shall be as follows:
Final Date for Requests for Clarification: February 15th, 2022
Final bid Submission Date: March 1st, 2022, 12:00 pm (Israel time).
The full tender documents can be downloaded in IPC's website: https://services.israelpost.co.il/mihrazim.ns
- Request for details, questions or clarifications shall be addressed to Mr. Amir Katarivas - Chief Engineer at email address:
- The tender procedure includes a "Best & Final" process as specified in the tender documents.
- IPC does not undertake to accept the cheapest offer, or any offer whatsoever.
- Bidders are obliged to follow the updates and clarifications published on IPC's website until the deadline for of the submission of bids.
- In the event of a discrepancy between tender documents and this announcement, the tender documents shall prevail.
|Deadline:||01 March 2022; 12:00hrs|
Original Document (128 KB)