|Organization Name:||Bank of Maldives PLC|
Bank of Maldives PLC
Head Office Building, 5th Floor
11 Boduthakurufaanu Magu
Rep. of Maldives
Phone: +960 3017488
|GT Ref ID:||027298|
|Notice Type:||Expression of Interest|
CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
Procurement of an end-to-end city bicycle solution
Bank of Maldives is seeking a reliable party to express interest in supplying an end-to-end city bicycle solution, including but not limited to BML branded city cycles, docking stations, mobile application and any required integrations.
2. List of Items and quantities
1 BML branded city bicycles - 300
2 Docking stations that can hold 15 bicycles - 16
3 Mobile application - 1
4 Payment gateway integration + lock and unlock API + other technical requirements - 1
3. Specification/requirement of the BML branded city bicycles
- The bikes should have a digital tracking system to reduce loss and theft.
- The bikes should have robust parts for easy maintenance or replacement.
- The bikes should have adjustable seat to make them suitable for most users.
- The bikes should have space for branding purposes.
4. Specification/requirement of the Docking stations
- Each docking station should hold 15 bicycles.
- The docking stations should be able to collect and share information regarding bike availability in real time.
- The docking stations should be able to lock the bikes automatically and release when release code is entered.
- Should have adequate branding space.
5. Specification/requirement of the App
The following services will be available over the App:
- Sign up for BML Bike.
- Rent a bike (pay, unlock, lock).
- See live bike and docking space availability.
- Report to Admin stations with no bikes available or are full.
- Report to Admin faulty bikes or stations.
- Report to Admin any incidents involving a BML bike.
- Check your history including hires and charges.
Click here for more details
|Deadline:||02 August 2021; Before 16:00hrs (Local time)|
Original Document (563 KB)