|Organization Name:||Housing Development Corporation Ltd|
|Address:||Ground Floor, HDC Building,
Rep. of Maldives
Tel: +(960) 3353535
Fax: +(960) 3358892
|GT Ref ID:||027289|
|Notice Type:||Tender Notice|
|Tender Notice No:||HDC (161)-PRO/IU/2021/202|
|Description:||Letter of Invitation for Bid
Date: 20th May 2021
Invitation of Tenders No: HDC (161)-PRO/IU/2021/202
1. Housing Development Corporation Limited invites sealed tenders from eligible bidders for the completion of Construction of Channel 2, Harbour 1 & 2, Beaches & Shore Protection of Convention Centre Area in Hulhumale and the remedying of any defects therein.
2. Housing Development Corporation Limited has obtained financing from the Saudi Fund for development (SFD) for the financing of Construction of Channel 2, Harbour 1 & 2, Beaches & Shore Protection of Convention Centre Area in Hulhumale.
3. Housing Development Corporation Limited now invites sealed bids from eligible interested tenderers for the construction, completion and remedying of any defects of Construction of Channel 2, Harbour 1 & 2, Beaches & Shore Protection of Convention Centre Area in Hulhumale. 4. Only Saudi and Maldivian bidders, or a joint venture of Saudi or Maldivian bidders with other nationality is eligible to participate in this tender.
5. Tenderers may obtain further information about this Invitation for Tenders from the office of Housing Development Corporation, Ground Floor, HDC Building, Hulhumale', Republic of Maldives. ( )
6. A complete set of the tender documents may be obtained by eligible interested Tenderers upon payment of non-refundable fee of USD 1500.00 ( United States Dollar One thousand five hundred or equivalent MVR ) no later than 12:00hrs of 23rd June 2021. Bidders may contact us at to acquire the bid document. Bidders who have purchased the tender documents under announcement no HDC (161)-PRO/IU/2020/300 are not required to re-purchase the tender documents.
7. Tenders must be submitted to the office mentioned below in clause 9, not later than 13:00 on 03rd August 2021 and must be accompanied by a tender security, in accordance with the Instructions to Tenderers, in the amount of USD 1,100,000.00 (United States Dollar One Million One Hundred Thousand)
8. Tenders will be opened in a session to be held at the office mentioned below in clause 9, and in the presence of representatives of tenderers who wish to attend. This session will take place at time and date tabulated in clause 9 of this section or such other time and date as may be notified to the tenderers.
9. Dates and timing for the tender process.
|Deadline:||03 August 2021, 13:00 hrs (Maldivian Time)|
Original Document (4758 KB)