|Organization Name:||Insurance Regulatory Authority of Uganda|
|Address:||The Procurement & Disposal Unit
Insurance Regulatory Authority of Uganda
2nd Floor, Block B, Legacy Towers,
Plot 5 Kyadondo Road, Nakasero, Kampala
Telephone: 256 (0) 414-346712/253564
|GT Ref ID:||027285|
|Notice Type:||Tender Notice|
|Description:||INSURANCE REGULATORY AUTHORITY OF UGANDA
BID NOTICE UNDER OPEN INTERNATIONAL BIDDING
1. The Insurance Regulatory Authority of Uganda has allocated funds to be used for the acquisition of Supply and Installation of a Risk Based Supervision Regulatory Reporting Software.
2. The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above supplies.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open International bidding method contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(a) from 8:00am-5:00pm.
5. The Bidding documents in English shall be forwarded (free) to the interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the email address at 8(b).
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(c) at or before 12:00pm on 21/5/2021. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Uganda Shillings 36,000,000 or USD 10,000. Bid securities must be valid until 30th July 2021. Late bids shall be rejected. Bidders may submit by courier or local representatives in Uganda but the procuring entity shall not be responsible for late delivery of the bid. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders' representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 8(d) at 12:15pm on 21/05/2021.
Click here for more details.
|Deadline:||21 May 2021; 12:00 AM|
Original Document (128 KB)