|Organization Name:||Pamir Energy Company/Badakhshon Energy Company|
|Address:||Pamir Energy Office in Dushanbe
(for the purpose of this tender)
14 Rudaki Avenue, Serena Business Complex building,
Sixth Floor, 734013, Dushanbe,
Republic of Tajikistan
Tel/fax: (992 3522) 227 7074
|Contact Person:||Mr. Parviz Qudratbekov, Local Impact Project Manager|
|GT Ref ID:||027267|
|Tender Notice Type:||Tender Notice|
|Tender Notice No:||PE/BE-AKFUSA-USAID-Local Impact/RFP004|
|Description:||Letter of Invitation
Date: January 11th, 2021
RFP No: PE/BE-AKFUSA-USAID-Local Impact/RFP004
Location: Islamic Republic of Afghanistan
Deadline for submission: February 25th, 2021
1. The Badakhshon Energy Company (the "Client") has been allocated grant funds (the "Grant") from the Aga Khan Foundation USA for implementation of Local Impact Project and intends to apply the funds to eligible payments under the contract for which the Request for Proposals is issued.
2. The "Client" is an implementing agency, registered in the Badakhshan Province of Afghanistan under the Concession Agreement of 30 years between the Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan and the Badakhshon Energy Company.
3. The Client now invites proposals to provide the following consulting services (hereinafter called "Services"): Full Feasibility Study for the Electrification of the Badakhshan Province in the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. More details on the Services are provided in the Request for Proposal.
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Badakhshon Energy Company, particularly Mr. Parviz Qudratbekov, Local Impact Project Manager, or request the electronic copy of the RfP at the email address given below.
5. The interested consultants may obtain the RfP via the below email addresses:
To: Parviz Qudratbekov,
Copy: Farrukh Nazarmavloev,
6. Details on the proposalâ€™s submission date, time and address are provided in Clauses 17.7 and 17.9 of the instructions to consultants (ITC) of the RfP.
|Deadline:||25 February 2021|
Original Document (131 KB)