Most trusted source for Tendering Opportunities and Business Intelligence since 2002
|Central Bank Republic of Kosovo
|Garibaldi Street no. 33
Republic Of Kosovo
Telephone: +383 38 222 055 451
Fax: +383 38 243 763
|GT Ref ID:
|Tender Notice Type:
|Expression of interest
|Tender Notice No:
|BQK 19 035 331
|NOTICE - EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
INVITATION FOR APPLICATION FOR DESIGNING CBK LOGO
No. of Procurement: BQK 19 035 331
SUBJECT AND DESCRIPTION
Contract Title: DESIGNING OF CBK LOGO.
Type of procurement: Work- Expression of interest
Main location of implementation: Central Bank of the Republic of Kosovo (CBK)
The Central Bank of the Republic of Kosovo invites all interested parties to take part in the competition for designing of CBK Logo.
Proposals will be assessed by the commission established by the Central Bank of the Republic of Kosovo.
The person whose proposal will be selected for the official logo of the Central Bank of the Republic of Kosovo will be rewarded with 5000.00 Euro (Five thousand), including all taxes applicable in Republic of Kosovo.
The criteria regarding the designing of CBK logo are as follows:
1. The logo must be unique and express the function, mission, vision and values of the CBK.
2. The logo must have an artistic representation of the activity of CBK.
3. It shall convey a clear message of the role and importance of the CBK for the country.
4. Be distinct, timeless and easy to understand and remember.
5. Contain historical elements of Kosovo.
6. Contain elements of the country's European Union integration path.
7. Font should be unique to the existing fonts.
8. The colors of the logo must be unique and there must be an explanation for each one of them.
9. The logo must be of high quality, fit to be used in different sizes and without diminishing the resolution.
10. The logo must be convertible to all versions (JPG, PNG, TIF, Vector, etc.).
11. The logo must be fit to be used in hard copy documents, electronic copies (CBK website, icon for web (favicon), social networks, etc.) in white and dark backgrounds.
12. Suitable to be used in different dimensions (such as business cards and billboards)
13. The author must comply with and be accountable as per the Law on Amending and Supplementing the Law No. 04 / l-065 on Copyright and Related Rights.
Proposals for the CBK logo must be submitted in a sealed envelope, which shall include:
Works printed and written on CD, along with the content and use explanation manual;
Works must contain only one identifying code/digit and not personal data of the author;
The personal data of the author must be placed in another small envelope, which is opened only after the selection of the logo;
Works printed and written on CD must be placed in an envelope, which shall also contain the envelope enclosed with personal data of the author.
An author may submit more than just one project;
If an author submits more than just one project, the application is submitted with a special envelope and a special code/digit;
The copyright for the selected proposals is transferred from the proposer to the CBK.
Requirements for Application with Proposals:
Natural and legal persons are eligible to apply with proposals for the logo.
No costs incurred by you in preparing and submitting the proposal will be reimbursed
In the case of applying as an Economic Operator/Legal Entity, the economic operator/legal entity must submit proof of registration as an economic operator in the professional, commercial and/or corporate register of the country of establishment of that economic operator;
In order to prove the eligibility, the natural person shall submit an identification document.
Requirements for submission and other information;
The works must be in sealed envelope and have the code "Designing of CBK logo"
Deadline for Submission of Proposals: 21.08.2019
Deadline for additional clarification: 14.08.2019
|21 August 2019
Original Document (137 KB)