|Organization Name:||NTA - Metropolitan Mass Transit System Ltd.|
|Address:||Building A, 26 Harokmim St.,
|GT Ref ID:||027133|
|Notice Type:||Tender Notice|
Tender No. 097/2018
Invitation for Pre-Qualification to Participate in Tenders for the Tel Aviv Metropolitan LRT Network - the "Green Line" and the "Purple Line"
1. NTA, in accordance with its obligations under the Israeli Mandatory Tenders Law, 5752-1992, the Mandatory Tenders Regulations, 5753-1993 ("The Regulations") and further implementing regulations promulgated thereunder, hereby invites entities and consortia from the private sector in Israel and abroad, to participate in a pre-qualification process for tenders for PPP projects for the design, finance, construction and maintenance of light rail train lines (the "Green Line" and the "Purple Line") in the Tel Aviv metropolitan area, all as further described in the Invitation for Pre-Qualification (the "Projects").
2. Pre-Qualification Requirements - The participants or other entities participating in the applicable consortia shall be required to demonstrate compliance with the Professional Pre-Qualification Requirements, Financial Pre-Qualification Requirements and all other requirements, all as detailed in the Invitation for Pre-Qualification.
3. The Invitation for Pre-Qualification and any updates thereto shall be available for online review, at the following website: https://www.nta.co.il/ppptender , for no charge.
4. Any questions or requests for clarifications shall be addressed in writing only to Tender's Mailbox: by no later than October 15, 2018.
5. Submission Date - the date for the submission of the Pre-Qualification Submissions is December 13, 2018, by no later than 14:00 (Israel standard time).
6. This notice contains general and preliminary information only. Participants are required to comply with all the provisions of the Invitation for Pre-Qualification in their entirety.
|Deadline:||13 December 2018, 14:00 Israel standard time|
Original Document (17 KB)