Most trusted source for Tendering Opportunities and Business Intelligence since 2002
|Universidad Tecnica Federico Santa Maria
|Av. Espana 1680,
Region de Valparaiso
Tel: +56 32 265 4682
|Ignacio Villacura, PMI Engineer
|GT Ref ID:
|Tender Notice No:
|There is a modification on the administrative terms and condition:
On page 2, section 5 titled "Budget" it says:
"The total budget for the “Development of the Management System for Research, Innovation and Technology Transfer Projects" is $100,000,000 (one million Chilean pesos). This covers all expenses deemed appropriate by the bidder, and financial offers must not exceed this amount."
It should say:
"The total budget for the "Development of an Open Innovation Portal for UTFSM" is CLP 100.000.000.-, i.e.one hundred million Chilean pesos, approximately equivalent to USD 160,937.30 on May 7th, 2018. This covers all expenses deemed appropriate by the bidder, and financial offers must not exceed this amount."
Development of an Open Innovation Portal for UTFSM
The program "Institutional Improvement Plan on Innovation in Higher Education, (PMI-InES)", identifies universities' problems in terms of innovation, specifically science-based innovation. It this type of innovation in which Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María (UTFSM) can achieve outstanding results at the Latin American and global levels. To obtain these results, UTFSM needs to improve and expand its ties to the industries, to enhance the processes existing at the time of project application and management, and to transfer the technologies developed by USM.
For this reason, UTFSM needs to increase and improve communication with the industry to be able to understand their problems and provide a solution according to the institution's capabilities. In order to achieve the necessary expansion and improvement, it is important to resolve the following challenges.In order to achieve the necessary expansion and improvement, it is important to resolve the following challenges:
- To exhibit UTFSM's capabilities, technologies, recognitions, etc.
- To create a space where industry can discuss its technological challenges.
- To provide collaborative work tools to improve and increase the quantity of project profiles.
- To improve the communication channels between the university and the industry.
Finally, it is important that the Open Innovation Portal be user-friendly and intuitive, so that industry users have no problem using it and can easily obtain the information they are looking for.
The general objective of the Open Innovation Portal is to provide a platform to facilitate the interaction and collaboration between the University and Industry, in order to create, expand and improve innovation.
- To provide a virtual collaboration environment to facilitate the innovation process
- To provide functional features for managing the innovation process.
- To facilitate the presentation of the challenges faced by the platform's participants.
- To offer the participating entities' skills, technologies, products and services.
- To facilitate the integration of innovation ecosystem applications through the use of an API-first design model.
For more details please visit: https://ines.dgiip.usm.cl/openinnovtender/ or send an email to
|06 July 2018
Administrative Terms and Conditions (326 KB)
Technical Terms (1,136 KB)