|Organization Name:||Tourism Fiji|
|Address:||The Tender Committee
Challenge Plaza Building
Tel : +679 6722433
|Contact Person:||Rovarovaivalu Vesikula|
|GT Ref ID:||027120|
|Tender Notice Type:||Tender Notice|
|Tender Notice No:||-|
|Description:||Global Travel Intelligence & Insights Solution
Tourism Fiji is the Fiji government's national tourism marketing and promotion arm.
Tourism Fiji is seeking a Travel Intelligence and Insights Solution that will enhance its understanding of Fiji's international visitor arrivals through their travel behavior, choice of travel bookings & travel routes, point of trip origin & main destination as well as length of stay. A holistic data-driven travel intelligence & insights solution that encompasses the aforementioned capabilities and also allows for forward bookings will be given favorable consideration.
Hereby is a tender wherein Tourism Fiji invites tenders from interested companies with a proven track record of generating historical and real-time data-driven global travel intelligence & insights for Destination Marketing Organizations (DMO's) and National Tourism Offices (NTO's).
Key Objectives of this Tender
Our overall objective is to source the best data-driven global travel intelligence & insights solution for Tourism Fiji. Specifically, the solution should be able (but not limited to):
1. Travel Insights & Trends
- Provide detailed coverage on Fiji for more than 50% of the global market.
- Source online and offline travel agency bookings from several reputable reservation systems which should track and monitor a significant volume of flight bookings.
- Enhance our understanding of Fiji's international visitor arrivals based off their travel behavior, destination search patterns, choice of travel bookings & travel routes, point of trip origin & final destination as well as visitor length of stay.
- Provide analysis of passenger routes from country to granular city details.
- Provide data on visitors' length of stay, no. of pax per booking, lead time, distribution channels and visitor stopover data before reaching their final destination.
- If possible, be able to identify or make near-accurate assumptions on demographic characteristics and travel party composition of visitors.
- Provide both historical data on reservations for the last 10 years and forward bookings up to 12 months in advance.
- If possible, be able to provide both historical and forecasted data on destination considerations to assist Tourism Fiji in its post- and pre-campaign planning.
2. Competitor Insights & Trends
- Identify and outline Fiji's key competitor destinations (up to 5 destinations) travelled to by visitors from each of Tourism Fiji's 7 target source markets: Australia, New Zealand, North America, UK, Europe, China, India, Japan, Singapore and any other markets/regions of our choosing.
We are searching for a data-driven travel intelligence & insights solution that will fulfill the above objectives and ultimately help us meet our business goal of increasing both visitor arrivals to Fiji and average visitor spend.
Key criteria we're looking for:
- Managing a robust and reliable database which should be fed daily with a significant volume of online and offline global travel agency bookings.
- Proven track record in adding value and insights to DMO's and NTO's.
- Provide a case-study of no more than 1000 words of where your insights tool has assisted a DMO or NTO and what were the key results.
- Ability to provide frequent, real-time and accurate reporting with commentary on trends and insights.
- Be an established company of more than 5 years in providing insights and data to trade and travel partners.
- Preferably, a company with experience in working with governments and DMO's or NTO's.
For further information, please contact the Research & Insights Officer, Mr. Rovarovaivalu Vesikula, via email: .
To submit a tender, please follow the below instructions:
Submissions to include (minimum of 5 pages, maximum of 10 pages):
- Brief outline of experience and capabilities.
- Brief outline on the approach that would be undertaken to meet the objectives of the project
- Timelines and estimated time to deliver the solution
- Breakdown on rates / charges to deliver the solution.
- High-level approach to deliver the requirements of the tender.
Tenders may be deposited in the marked tender box in a sealed envelope cover marked 'Tender for Global Travel Intelligence & Insights Solution'
At Suite 107, Challenge Plaza Building, Namaka, Nadi
Emailed to subject marked: 'Tender for Global Travel Intelligence & Insights Solution' no later than 5pm on 20th April, 2018 FJT.
Late submissions will not be accepted.
The Tender Committee
Challenge Plaza Building, Namaka, NADI.
Tel: (679) 6722433
|Deadline:||20 April 2018; 17:00 hrs FJT|
Original Document (373 KB)