|Organization Name:||Tourism Fiji|
|Address:||The Tender Committee
Challenge Plaza Building
Tel : +679 6722433
|Contact Person:||Kathy Koyamaibole|
|GT Ref ID:||027114|
|Tender Notice Type:||Expression Of Interest|
|Tender Notice No:||-|
|Description:||EXPRESSION OF INTEREST - SINGAPORE TRADE REPRESENTATION
Tourism Fiji is the National Tourist Office for Fiji. Our primary role is to promote and market Fiji as a tourist destination for the purpose of maximizing sustainable and long term benefits to Fiji.
Our Brand positioning - 'Fiji where happiness finds you' embodies the essence of Fiji - the people, its culture, its diversity and natural beauty.
Singapore is an emerging market for Fiji. In 2016 Fiji's National Carrier, Fiji Airways, commenced operating direct flights (2 per week) from Singapore to Nadi, Fiji. There is an opportunity to capitalise on the improved access and Tourism Fiji invites expressions of interest from reputable companies or individuals with a proven track record for market representation in Singapore.
A quotation is sought for representation to undertake the following responsibilities:
- Develop an annual trade activities calendar for the market.
- Establish and develop trade relationships in market through product training, face to face seminars and agency visits.
- Coordinate trade and media familiarization trips to Fiji
- Coordinate training for agents and front line staff through the Fiji "Matai" training module
- Negotiate and execute co-operative marketing campaigns with trade partners
- Provide support to the Marketing Manager, Singapore (based in Tourism Fiji's Head Office in Fiji) in the execution of brand activities when required. This may include liaison with local PR and Media agencies
- Representation at key trade shows, consumer shows and other events.
- Plan and organize the annual roadshow and sales blitz (2 per year) in close liaison with Head Office.
- Liaise with key industry partners - assisting with in market visits and responding to market enquiries.
- Actively develop MICE market and generate leads
- Provide market feedback to Head Office to assist with strategic planning.
Submissions must include the following details:
- The Registered Name of the organization and Postal Address
- Company Profile with details of previous or similar works completed
- Details of dedicated market representative - including skills and experience
- Overview of the approach to Market Representation for Tourism Fiji
- Budget details
- Supply the names and contact details of two (2) referees with a brief summary of the work undertaken by your agency on their behalf, including results where possible.
Submissions are to be made to the Regional Manager Asia before close of business on Friday, 23rd March, 2018. Only shortlisted Companies/individuals will be contacted for the formal process. For questions please contact Kathy Koyamaibole on or phone +679 6722433.
Corrigendum (110 KB)
Original Document (109 KB)