|Organization Name:||Ministry Of Health And Social Welfare|
|Address:||The Secretary To The Contracts Committee
Ministry Of Health And Social Welfare
Tel: 220 4223392 +220 9957957 + 220 220 3778635
|Contact Person:||The Secretary To The Contracts Committee|
|GT Ref ID:||027111|
|Tender Notice Type:||Invitation for Bids (IFB)|
|Tender Notice No:||ICB /MOHSW/NPS/001/2018|
|Description:||Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Procurement of Pharmaceuticals and Health Products for The Ministry of Health and Social Welfare
Reference: ICB /MOHSW/NPS/001/2018 1. The Ministry of Health and Social Welfare intends to procure Pharmaceuticals and Health Products for the National Pharmaceutical Services.
2. The Ministry of Health invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the supply of the following items:
LOT1 : GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT
LOT 2: CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM
LOT 3: RESPIRATORY SYSTEM
LOT 4: HYPNOTICS/SEDATIVES
LOT 5: ANTIPSYCHOTICS
LOT 6: ANALGESICS
LOT 7: ANESTHESIA
LOT 8: PENICILLINS
LOT 9: CEPHALOSPORINS/Aminoglycoside
LOT 10: SULFONAMIDES/ Marolides
LOT 11: ANTIMICROBIAL AGENTS
LOT 12: OBSTETRIC/GYNAECOLOGY
LOT 13: ANTIDIABETICS
LOT 14: NUTRITION AND BLOOD
LOT 15: FLUIDS AND ELECTROLYTES
LOT 16: EYE PRODUCT
LOT 17: SKIN PREPARATIONS
LOT 18: OTHER MEDICAL SUPPLIES
LOT 19: SERA AND ANTISERA/ Anti cancers
LOT 20: NARCOTICS ANALGESICS
LOT 21: SURGICAL ITEMS DRESSINGS
LOT 22: TUBBINGS
LOT 23: SUTURES
LOT 24 : RADIOLOGY
3.Bidders are encouraging to quote for the entire quantities of the products in each Lot. Bidders are reminded that their bid will be evaluated based on the line Items of Products in each lot, except in circumstance were the items are compatible.
4. The MOH/SW is obliged to abide by the Laws and Regulations of the Gambia Public Procurement Authority (GPPA). For efficient and ultimate benefit of the patients, and for transparency and equal opportunity to Legal potential suppliers, the MOH/SW wishes to enter into a contract with the most economically responsive bidder.
5. Bidding will be conducted through International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures in accordance with the requirements of The Gambia Public Procurement Act of 2014.
6.A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non- refundable fee of D10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Dalasis) or its equivalent in a convertible currency. Documents may be sent by courier to interested bidders upon payment of an additional D4800 (Four Thousand Eight Hundred Dalasis) or its equivalent. The method of payment will be Cash, Bank Draft in the name of Ministry of Health and Social Welfare payable in The Gambia.
7. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the address below and Inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 0800 hours to 1600 hours on Mondays to Thursdays and Friday from 0800 to 12.30 Noon.
8. Bidders who are not manufacturers must submit an original of a Manufacturer’s Authorization in accordance with the format on Page 54 of the Bidding Document.
9. Electronic bidding will not be permitted.
10. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of not less than 2% of the total bid. A Bid Security from an Insurance Firm will not be accepted.
11. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 12:00pm (local time) on Thursday 5th April 2018. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives, who choose to attend in person at the address below at 12:30pm on the same day.
The address referred to above is:
THE SECRETARY TO THE CONTRACTS COMMITTEE
MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND SOCIAL WELFARE
Tel: +220 4223392 +220 9957957 + 220 220 3778635
12. The successful bidder should sign a framework agreement on the same terms and conditions and after conduct of a successful Implementation of all Health Commodities in 2018. This will be followed by supplier Performance assessment. Upon satisfaction in meeting our requirement, an extension of the same contract would be considered with any necessary adjustment for 2019.
|Deadline:||05 April 2018, 12:00pm. Local Time|
Original Document (82 KB)