Office # 222, 2nd Floor,
|GT Ref ID:||027108|
|Notice Type:||Tender Notice|
|Tender Notice No:||ASPAK0042/IOT/01-2018|
Tender Ref No: ASPAK0042/IOT/01-2018
Cesvi is an Italian INGO, operating in Pakistan since 2006. Cesvi is currently implementing a OFDA/USAID funded humanitarian project titled "Provision of Integrated Shelters and WASH Support to Vulnerable IDPs and Returnee Families in KPK & FATA". Cesvi Pakistan invites sealed tenders from national and international suppliers/firms/companies for the purchase of Transitional One Room shelters kit material and Tool Kits to be delivered in 03 Tehsils (Meer Ali, Ramzak and Miranshah) of North Waziristan Agency (NWA). Please see below the table for different lots of material required through this tender;
Terms & Conditions:
1. All national and international suppliers/firms/companies can collect tender documents from Cesvi Country Office, located in Office No 222, 2nd Floor, ISE Tower, Jinnah Avenue, Islamabad from 0900 hrs. (PST) to 1700 hrs. (PST) Monday to Friday 23rd February, 2018, by paying a non-refundable fee of PKRs 5,000. Tender documents can also be taken by sending an e-mail to , in such cases tender fee will be collected at the time of tender submission.
2. Tender Notice is also published on websites (https://www.cesvi.eu & https://globaltenders.com/).
3. Sealed tenders/bids must be submitted along with complete samples of each item. Bid submitted without samples may not be considered for further evaluation.
4. Sealed tenders must be submitted at "Cesvi Country Office (Address stated above in point # 1) and should be marked as "Not to be opened before 1500 hrs (PST) on 27th February, 2018", whereas complete samples must be submitted at "designated space located in Open Parking Area of ISE Tower, Jinnah Avenue, Islamabad" before 1400 hrs (PST) on 27th February, 2018.
5. Tenders will be opened at "ISE Tower Auditorium Islamabad" on 27th February, 2018 at 1500 hrs. (PST) in the presence of bidderâ€™s representatives (only one representative from one bidder), who wish to witness the tender opening.
6. In case a public holiday is announced by the Government (Due to any reason) the tender will be opened the next working day at the same time and venue.
7. A pay order/demand draft in favor of "Cesvi" with a value of 05% of the bid amount must also accompany the bid as call deposit/earnest money/bid security. Bids received without call deposit/earnest money/bid security may be rejected on spot. Call deposit/earnest money/bid security submitted in the shape of cross Cheaque will not be accepted. 8. Bidders are restricted to select only one lot out of two lots (Lot No.1 and Lot No.2). Bids received with more than one options for one lot are likely to be rejected on spot.
9. Tender Committee reserve the right to increase/decrease the quantity of supplies after award of tender to the tender winner, as per need.
10. Bidder must not be engaged in any corruption, fraudulent, collusive or coercive practices including but not limited to applying/bidding by multiple names/companies or submitting a fake call deposit/earnest money. If any bidder is found to be involved in such practices their bid will be rejected and the companies in question will be permanently black listed.
11. A thorough Counter Terrorism check of all bidders will be carried out through U.S Excluded Parties List, the U.S. Treasury "Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons" and United Nations Security designation list.
12. Lowest price will not be the sole criteria of selection. Quality, delivery time, relevant previous experience and financial stability of the bidder will also be considered in the selection of bid.
13. Under no circumstances shall any bidder deem that the entire tender shall be awarded to a single bidder, separate lots and even single lot can be split into parts as per the need and decision of procurement committee.
14. Tender Committee reserve the right to cancel/reject any or all bids/offers without assigning any reason.
15. Inquiries and request about this tender can be made by email to no later than 13.00 hrs. (PST) on 26th February, 2018. Answers will be sent latest by 26th February, 2018, h.18.00. Inquiries on phone calls will not be entertained.
Cesvi Pakistan: Office # 222, 2nd Floor, ISE Tower, Jinnah Avenue, Islamabad, Ph: 051-2894218
|Deadline:||27th. February 2018; 14:00 hrs.|
Original Document (60 KB)