Most trusted source for Tendering Opportunities and Business Intelligence since 2002
|Jerusalem Transportation Masterplan Team
|First Floor, 97 Jaffa Street,
|GT Ref ID:
|Tender Notice Type:
|Tender Notice No:
|Invitation to submit bids for consultancy services to JTMT regarding the performance of a due diligence survey of the existing LRT System in Jerusalem
1. The Jerusalem Transportation Masterplan Team (JTMT(, wishes to engage an independent consultant with proven practical experience in the field of LRT Systems and in the performance of due diligence surveys, to conduct a due diligence survey of the existing Red Line of the Jerusalem LRT System, compile a due diligence report, and provide consultancy services to JTMT in this regard – all as set out in the Request for Proposal documents. The due diligence report will be provided to bidders in the J-Net tender prior to the date for bid submission.
2. The agreement with the selected consultant will cover both the period of the due diligence survey and report (5 months) as well as updates to that report during the course of the J-Net bid process up to bid submission in that tender.
3. In addition, and in accordance with the Request for Proposal documents, JTMT will have the option to retain the services of the consultant for a further extended period to provide due diligence consultancy services during the process of preparation for the handover of the existing Red Line of the Jerusalem LRT System to the concessionaire to be selected as part of the J-Net tender.
4. The eligibility criteria for participation in this tender are as set out in the Request for Proposal documents, and include:
4.1. The consultant will have 15-20 years proven experience in the field of design, construction and operation and maintenance of LRT projects.
4.2. The consultant will have successfully undertaken and completed due diligence studies on at least 2 operating LRT lines of at least the magnitude of the Jerusalem LRT System Red Line, in urban conditions, in the 5 year period prior to the submission date of the Bid.
5. Request for Proposal documents may be downloaded from JTMT's website at: https://www.jtmt.gov.il under the heading "Tenders" as of November 1, 2017.
6. Requests for clarification of the Request for Proposal documents should be submitted by no later than November 16, 2017. Bidders are requested to confirm their intended participation in the due diligence tender process and to provide details of the Bidder's contact person in relation to the present tender, by no later than November 30, 2017.
7. The final date for the submission of bids is December 20, 2017.
8. In the event of any discrepancy between the Request for Proposal documents and this notice, the Request for Proposal documents shall prevail.
|20 December 2017
Original Document (162 KB)
Instruction to Bidders (1,528 KB)