|Organization Name:||Tourism Fiji|
|Address:||The Tender Committee
Challenge Plaza Building
Tel : +679 6722433
|GT Ref ID:||027070|
|Tender Notice Type:||Expression Of Interest|
|Tender Notice No:||-|
|Description:||EXPRESSION OF INTEREST – GLOBAL BRAND CREATIVE and ADVERTISING
Tourism Fiji’s primary role is to market and promote Fiji as a tourist destination for the purpose of maximizing sustainable and long term benefits to Fiji.
Tourism Fiji is responsible for the global marketing of Fiji. This includes its core markets of Australia, New Zealand and North America; secondary markets of China, UK/Europe as well as emerging markets of Singapore and India.
Tourism Fiji invites expressions of interest from reputable companies with a proven track record of brand creative and advertising to assist Tourism Fiji with an evolution of its consumer brand "where happiness finds you". The appointed supplier will revitalize the brand and enhance the creative execution of the brand.
(Note: Channel/media planning and buying is not the focus of this is Expression of Interest).
Key Objective of this Expression of Interest (EOI)
The overall objective is to identify the best creative agency to partner with Tourism Fiji for the evolution of its brand and creative innovation(s) globally.
We are searching for an agency partner that will help elevate Fiji’s global brand profile and meet our business goal of attracting more visitors to Fiji and positioning itself for future growth.
Key criteria we’re looking for :
- Track record of creative excellence.
- Great strategic handle on our business, its drivers and how we need to position Fiji to have its own voice in the competitive travel landscape.
- Ability to deliver in key markets: AUS, NZ, NAM, Asia, UK/Europe, India and integrating non-traditional systems.
- Project team and capacity to deliver.
- Good value; not about being the cheapest, but offering good value and being affordable enough to mean we can fully utilize their services.
Our Two Stage Process
Stage 1 – core credentials
Stage 1 is designed to help us identify and shortlist the right agencies to put through to Stage 2.
Therefore in no more than 10 sides of A4 paper, please help us understand:
* Why your agency would be a great fit for Tourism Fiji by:
- Showing examples of strategic and creative excellence.
- Explaining your relevant experience in tourism/destination marketing.
- An explanation of your capabilities for our global needs, with a focus on Australia, New Zealand, West Coast North America, Asia (particularly China). If you are not part of a wider network, how would you identify localised insights?
- Confirming that you have no conflicts.
* The strategic approach you will undertake at a high level in response to the overall objective.
(Note : we are not looking at any specific creative execution at this stage)
The EOI may be deposited in the marked tender box in a sealed envelope cover marked ‘EXPRESSION OF INTEREST‘ for Brand Creative and Advertising’ at Suite 107, Challenge Plaza Building, Namaka, Nadi, Fiji Islands or can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org subject marked : EOI Global Brand Creative & Advertising no later than COB at 4pm on Monday, July 31st, 2017.
N.B. Please keep the initial response to no more than ten pages – there will be plenty of opportunity for short-listed candidates to respond in full during Stage 2 of the tender process. We anticipate numerous submissions. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Stage 2 – Creative Pitch
Short-listed agencies will be invited to enter a full creative pitch. Based on the information, research and other inputs we will be asking agencies to deliver strategic and creative recommendations. More details of this stage and timings will be made available to the shortlisted agencies.
The Tender Committee
Challenge Plaza Building
Tel : (679) 6722433
For more information, please email :
|Deadline:||31 July 2017; 16:00 hrs|
Original Document (241 KB)