|Organization Name:||Ministry Of Health And Social Welfare|
|Address:||The Secretary To The Contracts Committee
Ministry Of Health And Social Welfare
Tel: +220 3778635; +220 9965000
|Contact Person:||The Secretary To The Contracts Committee|
|GT Ref ID:||027017|
|Tender Notice Type:||Tender Notice|
|Tender Notice No:||ICB/MOH/NMCP/08/16|
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Procurement of Other Drugs and Health Products for The Gambia National Malaria Control Program
1. The Ministry of Health and Social Welfare has received funding from the Global Fund under the Malaria Component and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this fund to make payments under the Contract for the supply of Other Drugs and Health Products
2. The Ministry of Health now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the supply of the following items:
LOT 1 - Other Drugs
LOT 2 - Medical Supplies
LOT 3 - Laboratory Supplies
This bid will be a framework agreement for two years. Bidders must quote for the entire quantities of the products in each Lot. Bids which do not offer the complete quantity of each lot will be rejected as incomplete.
The MOH/SW is obliged to abide by the Laws and Regulations of the Gambia Public Procurement Authority (GPPA). For efficient and ultimate benefit of the patients, and for transparency and equal opportunity to Legal potential suppliers, the MOH/SW wishes to enter into a contract with the most economically responsive bidder.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures in accordance with the requirements of The Gambia Public Procurement Act of 2003.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the address below and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 0800 hours to 1800 hours on Mondays to Thursdays only.
5. Bidders who are not manufacturers must submit with their bid an original of a Manufacturer's Authorization in accordance with the format on Page 54 of the Bidding Document.
6. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non- refundable fee of D4,500 (Four Thousand Five Hundred Dalasis) or its equivalent in a convertible currency. Documents may be sent by courier to interested bidders upon payment of an additional D3, 000 (Three Thousand Dalasis) or its equivalent. The method of payment will be Cash, Bank Draft in the name of Ministry of Health and Social Welfare payable in The Gambia.
7. Electronic bidding will not be permitted.
8. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of not less than 2% of the total bid. A Bid Security from an Insurance Firm will not be accepted.
9. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 12:00pm (local time) on Monday November 28th, 2016. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders' representatives, who choose to attend in person at the address below at 12:15pm on Monday November 28th, 2016.
The address referred to above is:
THE SECRETARY TO THE CONTRACTS COMMITTEE
MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND SOCIAL WELFARE
Tel: +220 3778635; +220 9965000
|Deadline:||28 November 2016, 12:00pm. Local Time|
Original Document (23 KB)