|Organization Name:||Jerusalem Transportation Master Plan Team|
|Contact Person:||Mr. Ariel PIPERNO|
|GT Ref ID:||027003|
|Tender Notice Type:||Request for Information|
|Tender Notice No:||-|
|Description:||Request for Information Regarding the Future Operation Phases of the Jerusalem Mass Transportation Plan
1. The Government of Israel, operating through the Tender Committee in collaboration with the Jerusalem Transportation Master Plan Team ("JTMT"), hereby invites entities which have proven experience as concessionaires or operators in existing light rail train PPP projects or light rail train PPP projects under construction, to provide either (a) a detailed response or (b) a presentation which contains information with respect to the issues which said entity intends to present in its response ("Response") to the request for information in connection with future operation phases of the Jerusalem Mass Transportation Plan ("RFI"). Once the RFI stage is concluded, the Tender Committee may consider issuing a tender for the design, build, operation, maintenance and finance of the third operation phase of the Jerusalem Mass Transportation Plan.
2. As specified in the RFI, only entities which have proven experience as concessionaires or operators in existing light rail train PPP projects or light rail train PPP projects under construction shall be entitled to participate in the RFI.
3. The JTMT intends to hold RFI sessions, in order to allow entities which meet the requirements set forth in the RFI to present their Responses. The RFI sessions will be held either at the Innotrans exhibition in Berlin Germany on September 2016, or at the JTMT offices in Jerusalem, Israel, all as detailed in the RFI.
4. Responses to the RFI may be submitted to the following address: , no later than September 15th, 2016.
5. Any questions and/or inquiries shall be addressed in writing to Mr. Ariel PIPERNO via facsimile number: +972-2-622-1063 or by E-mail:
6. The RFI is available for review at the website at:
7. The RFI is subject to the Israeli law including the Mandatory Tenders Regulations, 5753-1993 including, inter alia, the obligation to disclose information in accordance with the provisions of Section 14A thereof.
8. This notice contains general and indicative information only and does not contain all of the terms of the RFI. The complete and binding conditions and requirements of the RFI are as detailed in the RFI. In the event of any discrepancy between this notice and the RFI, the provisions of the RFI shall prevail.
|Deadline:||15 September 2016|
Original Document (645 KB)