OJSC "Pamir Energy" Office in Dushnabe
(for the purpose of the tender)
14 Rudaki Avenue,
Serena Business Complex Building,
Six Floor, 734013, Dushanbe,
Republic of Tajikistan
Tel/Fax:(992 37) 2277074
Mr. Daler Jumaev, General
Director of Pamir Energy Company
GT Ref ID:
Tender Notice Type:
Invitation For Bids
Tender Notice No:
IFB No: PE-AKF-PATRIP-NMFA-Rushan001/2015
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Republic of Tajikistan
Project Ref.# AFG-AKDN-BDK-014 TJK-13/0011
Supply of equipment for rehabilitation of 35/10kV "Bizmich", "Rushan" and "Shujand" substations and installation of 35/0.4kV distribution transformers in villages of Rushan, GBAO, Tajikistan
IFB No: PE-AKF-PATRIP-NMFA-Rushan005/2015
The newly established Pakistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan Regional Integration Program (PATRIP Foundation, Germany) and Royal Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs allocated a grant for the Aga Khan Foundation United Kingdom for implementation of the Rushan-I Cross-border energy project.
Consequently within this project, Pamir Energy Company announces tender for the supply of equipments for rehabilitation of 35/10kV "Bizmich", "Rushan" and "Shujand" substations and installation of 35/0.4kV distribution transformers in villages of Rushan, GBAO, Tajikistan.
1. Pamir Energy Company has received a grant from Royal Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the German Federal Foreign Office through the Aga Khan Foundation (United Kingdom) (AKF(UK)) under the Pakistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan Regional Integration Program (PATRIP).
2. Pamir Energy Company now invites sealed bids from qualified bidders for the supply of equipments for rehabilitation of 35/10kV "Bizmich", "Rushan" and "Shujand" substations and installation of 35/0.4kV distribution transformers in villages of Rushan, GBAO, Tajikistan Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures in accordance with the procurement policies of the PATRIP Foundation, Germany, and is open to all bidders.
3. Interested bidders may obtain further information from Pamir Energy Company, Business Development Unit, and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below and Pamir Energy company can also provide the documents electronically, if required, from October 12th, 2015, 09-00 to 17-00 hours (Dushanbe time).
4. Bid documents can be obtained from Pamir Energy Company in English language (technical specifications are also available in Russian) by interested bidders upon submission of request to the below mention address.
5. Sealed bids must be delivered to the addresses below in English, Tajik or Russian languages at or before November 26th, 2015 at 14.00 hours Dushanbe time. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late tender bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders' representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below on November 26th, 2015 (16.00 hours Dushanbe time).
6. The competitive bid should include the following information:
- Acceptable bid price per unit and the total sum;
- Competitive bid price (Pamir Energy Company is free of VAT, therefore the participants must indicate the cost of VAT separately);