The supply, implementation, testing and commissioning of a general insurance system
KPMG has been engaged to provide Project Management services related to the selection and successful implementation of an appropriate system to run our client's general insurance (hereinafter referred to as "General Insurance System", or "GIS").
Interested bidders, with the technical, legal, financial and operational capacity to provide desired service, must evidence the following:
1. Name of the system to be proposed, and its original equipment manufacturer (OEM);
2. Confirmation that proposed system is ACORD compliant;
3. Confirmation that proposed system is web based and built on a SOA architecture; and
4. Previous experience in delivering similar services (list of clients).
Registration and participation
Interested bidders are required to send an email to () to register their interest to participate in our client’s EOI process. As a minimum, the following information should be included in this email:
1. Information requested under qualifying criteria above;
2. Organization name, country of registration and date of registration; and
3. Contact person and address, including email and phone number.
Following receipt of the above registration email, KPMG Project team will send out the document guiding preparation and submission of EOI responses to individual bidders.
Requests for clarifications
These should be submitted by way of email to . Deadline for submission of clarification requests is Monday, 5 October 2015 (15:00 East African time).
Mode of submission
Electronic, by way email to
Friday, 9 October 2015 (15:00 East Africa Time)