Pamir Energy Office in Dushnabe
137 Rudaki Avenue, Tajikmatlubot Building,
Fourth Floor, 734020, Dushanbe,
Republic of Tajikistan
Tel/Fax:(992 37) 224 65 65 / 224 41 22
Akimbek Khudoyorbekov, Business Development Unit Manager, Pamir Energy Company
GT Ref ID:
Tender Notice Type:
Invitation For Bids
Tender Notice No:
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Republic of Tajikistan
As part of the Pakistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan Regional Integration Program (PATRIP), KfW Entwicklungsbank and the Federal Foreign Office through the instrumentality of Aga Khan Foundation United Kingdom has allocated a grant for upgrading of the transmission line in Darvoz district of GBAO, Tajikistan with the purpose of electrification of the Cross Border Community of Nusai and Mohi-Mai Vulusvolies (Darvoz area), Afghanistan.
Consequently within the project, Pamir Energy Company announces tender for supply of equipment with the purpose of installation of Meter and Data Acquisition System (MDAS) in Darvaz district of GBAO, Tajikistan.
IFB No: PE-AKF-PATRIP-08/2012
1. Pamir Energy Company has received a grant from KfW Entwicklungsbank and the Federal Foreign Office through the Aga Khan Foundation (United Kingdom) under the Pakistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan Regional Integration Program.
2. OJSC "Pamir Energy Company" now invites sealed bids from qualified bidders for the supply of metering and data acquisition system for the following Lots:
Lot 1: Supply of equipment for the Meter and Data Acquisition System (MDAS) to be installed at the 35kV transmission line in Darvaz district of GBAO, Tajikistan.
Lot 2: Supply of current transformers and voltage transformers required for installation of the MDAS at the 35kV transmission line in Darvaz district of GBAO, Tajikistan.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures in accordance with the procurement policies of PATRIP and the Aga Khan Foundation, United Kingdom, and is open to all bidders.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from Pamir Energy Company, Business Development Unit, and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below, and Pamir Energy Company can also provide the documents electronically, if required, from December 17, 2012, 9-00 to 17-00 hours, and local time.
5. Bid documents can be obtained from Pamir Energy Company in English and Russian languages by interested bidders upon submission of request to the below mentioned addresses.
6. Sealed bids must be delivered to the addresses below in English or Russian languages at or before January 17, 2013 at 15.00 hours Dushanbe time. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 16.00 hours Dushanbe time on January 17, 2013.
7. The competitive bids should include the following information:
Acceptable bid price per unit and the total price;
Competitive bid price (Pamir Energy Company is free of VAT, therefore the participants must indicate the cost of VAT separately);