Plot 61920, Letsema Office Park,
GT Ref ID:
Tender Notice Type:
Request For Information
Tender Notice No:
REQUEST FOR INFORMATION (RFI)
BOTSWANA PUBLIC OFFICERS PENSION FUND
SOFTWARE VENDOR & IMPLEMENTATION PARTNER FOR FUND
ADMINISTRATION SYSTEM AND/ OR INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
This is a Request for Information (RFI) only. It does not constitute a Request for Proposal (RFP) or a promise to issue an RFP. This RFI does not commit Botswana Public Officers Pension Fund (BPOPF) to contract for any supply or services. It is the intent of BPOPF to use this information to identify and shortlist software vendor(s) and implementation partner(s) for eligibility to respond to the subsequent RFP.
Not responding to this RFI automatically precludes participation in the subsequent RFP. The information provided in this RFI is subject to change and is not binding on BPOPF.
1. The RFI document containing details of the requirements will be available from Monday 8 September, 2014 at:
Botswana Public Officers Pension Fund
Secretariat, Plot 61920, Letsema Office Park, Fairgrounds
Business hours are 08:00hrs to 17:00hrs (Mondays to Fridays)
Or a request can be made via email to:
A non-refundable deposit of P4,900.00 will be required upon collection of the Tender document. All such payments shall be made by bank transfer/cash deposit or by a bank guaranteed cheque in favour of the Botswana Public Officers Pension Fund. Proof of payment in the form of original stamped bank slips should be submitted when collecting the Tender document.
2. The RFI response must be structured in the same way as detailed in the document.
3. All enquiries regarding this RFI should be made in writing and sent by email to:
no later than 12 noon (GMT +2) on Monday 15 September 2014.
4. Telegraphic, telephone, facsimile and email submissions will not be considered.
5. The RFI submissions should be HAND delivered to the address stated in (1) above and shall be clearly marked "Botswana Public Officers Pension Fund, Request for Information - Software Vendor & Implementation Partner For Fund Administration System and / or Investment Management Systems."
6. All responses must be received by no later than 12 noon (GMT+2) on Monday 22 September 2014.