Pamir Energy Office in Dushnabe
137 Rudaki Avenue, Tajikmatlubot Building,
Fourth Floor, 734020, Dushanbe,
Republic of Tajikistan
Tel/Fax:(992 37) 2248767
Mr. Daler Jumaev, General Director of OJSC "Pamir Energy"
GT Ref ID:
Tender Notice Type:
Invitation For Bids
Tender Notice No:
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Republic of Tajikistan
Contribution to Support Regional Development, Including Cross Border Activities, in Central Asia, Afghanistan and Neighbouring Countries” with the Norway Royal Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Supply of materials and equipment for construction 35kV (5.35 km) of Transmission lines in GBAO, Tajikistan and Sultoni Ishkashim, Afghanistan and 10kV (19 km) and 0.4kV (40 km) of Distribution lines in Sultoni Ishkashim, Afghanistan. The scope of supply contains the following: 35/0.4 kV and 10/0.4kV transformers, wires, cables, wooden poles and line accessories.
IFB No: PE-AKF-03/2011
1. The Pamir Energy Company has received a grant from the Royal Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs through a Framework Agreement with the Aga Khan Foundation (United Kingdom) (AKF(UK)), entitled "Contribution to Support Regional Development, Including Cross Border Activities, in Central Asia, Afghanistan and Neighbouring Countries" (Framework Agreement).
2. The Pamir Energy Company now invites sealed bids from qualified bidders for supply of materials and equipment for construction of 35kV (5.35 km.) Transmission lines in GBAO, Tajikistan and Sultoni Ishkashim, Afghanistan and 10kV (19 km.) and 0.4kV (40 km.) of Distribution lines in Sultoni Ishkashim, Afghanistan. The scope of supply contains the following: 35/0.4 kV and 10/0.4kV transformers, wires, cables, wooden poles and line accessories.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures in accordance with the procurement policies of the Framework Agreement, and is open to all qualified bidders.
4. Interested qualified bidders may obtain further information from Pamir Energy Company, Business Development Unit, and inspect the Bidding Documents in Russian and English languages electronically or at the address given below from January 5, 2012, 9-00 to 17-00 hours (local time).
5. Bid documents can be obtained from Pamir Energy Company in English and Russian languages by interested bidders upon submission of request to the below mention address.
6. Sealed bids must be delivered to the addresses below in English or Russian languages at or before January 26, 2012 at 15.00 hours Dushanbe time. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 16.00 hours Dushanbe time on January 26, 2012.
7. Commercial offers should include the following information:
1. Acceptable bid price (Pamir Energy Company is free of VAT, therefore the participants must indicate the cost of VAT separately);
2. Acceptable payment terms;
3. The short-term execution phase is required. Time is essential for this project, and therefore, all the goods should be delivered to the final destination by March 31, 2012 at the latest:
4. The goods are to be delivered on terms of CIP Ishkoshim (district center), GBAO, Tajikistan according to INCOTERMS 2000;
6. Validity of the offer;
7. Country of original;
8. All supplied goods shall be designed and manufactured according to relevant IEC and GHOST Standards and the supplier shall provide certificate of quality.
Pamir Energy Company reserves the right to accept all or part of the competitive bids, including to split orders of the required items and equipment among tender winners for the purpose of supply of the goods at the final destination by March 31st 2012 at the latest.