|Organization Name:||State Trading Corporation (STC)|
|Address:||55, Business Zone,
Ebene Cybercity 72201,
|GT Ref ID:||027306|
|Notice Type:||Tender Notice|
Supply of Fuel Oil
Open International Bidding
Procurement Reference: STC/IFB/2021/66
1. The State Trading Corporation (STC) is inviting bids from eligible bidders through the e-Procurement System for the Supply of Fuel Oil for the period covering 1 February 2022 to 31 January 2023 as per requirements contained in the bidding document.
2. Bidding documents may be downloaded from the e- Procurement System https://eproc.publicprocurement.govmu.org - Reference Number on the system is STC/IFB/2021/66.
3. Bids must be submitted online on the e-Procurement System by 9 November 2021 up to 13.30 hrs (Mauritian Time) at latest.
4. Bidders who have submitted bids online by the closing date and time shall decrypt and re-encrypt their bids from 9 November 2021 at 14.31 hrs (Mauritian Time) till 11 November 2021 at 14.00 hrs (Mauritian Time).
5. Bids will be opened online at the STC and on 11 November 2021 as from 14.01 hrs (Mauritian Time) and the result of the bid will be available accordingly on the e-Procurement System.
6. Interested Bidders should register by signing up on the e-Procurement System of the Government of Mauritius on https://eproc.publicprocurement.govmu.org in order to participate in the bidding exercise. Guidelines to bidders on the process of bidding through e- Procurement System can be accessed on: https://eproc.publicprocurement.govmu.org/files/masterfiles/HOW-TO-REGISTER-ON-THE-E-PROCUREMENT-SYSTEM-v2.pdf
7. The e-Procurement helpdesk can be contacted for assistance and training on by e-mail: and .
8. It is mandatory for prospective bidders to purchase a Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) from Emudhra Mauritius on www.emudhra.mu to be able to submit bids. For any queries and assistance, the customer service of Emudhra Mauritius can be contacted by email at or call on at +(230) 211 8423.
9. Bidders are encouraged to procure their DSCs and submit their bids online well before the submission deadline. It is advised not to wait for the last moment to avail of any assistance that may be required from the Procurement Policy Office Helpdesk and Emudhra for the DSCs.
10. The STC reserves the right to accept or reject any Bid, annul the Bidding process and reject all Bids at any time prior to award of the Contract, without thereby incurring any liability to any Bidder.
|Deadline:||09 November 2021; 13:30hrs Mauritian Time|
Original Document (504 KB)