Dubai Municipality, Dubai Emirate, United Arab Emirates, hereby invites national companies,
establishments and international companies, which are specialized in Waste to Energy Projects
and who are licensed to operate in this activity, to submit their request for Pre-Qualification
(RFQ) related to Waste to Energy field
1. Applicants may submit pre-qualification documents including one or more categories of the
administrative development and quality fields as mentioned in the Pre-Qualification
2. The companies/establishments should submit their applications in accordance with the RFQ
terms & submitted documents (18 pages) & consultant’s experience classification table.
3. For any enquires and to obtain a copy of Pre-Qualification document do not hesitate to
contact Engr. Rashed Karkain / Head of Technical Support & Studies Section on the Direct No.
(+9714) 2064254 / 2064297.
4. All applications must be submitted in closed, plain envelopes (original + 2 copies), addressed
to / The Head of Technical Support & Studies Section, Waste Management Dept., 2nd Floor or
by mail to:
Head of Technical Support & Studies Section
Waste Management Dept.
P.O. Box 67
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
not later than 10:00am of 06 December 2009. Any application submitted after the
time/date specified or does not fulfill the mentioned terms will be rejected.
5. After qualifying, the free zone companies should provide us with N.O.C from the concerned
Free Zone authority and submit along with their offers for each of DM projects they are
Director of Contracts & Purchasing Dept.